Monday, July 8, 2013

4th July

So I just celebrated my first ever 4th July and I got to go see the Macy's fireworks show in the city, it was the most accelerating thing I've ever seen and I will never forget it!  On Saturday I also got to see Greenwood Lake's own firework show which was also nothing short of amazing, all of the boats on the lake looked like little stars glittering in the night sky, it was beautiful. On Saturday morning I had the opportunity to take part in the town parade and march for Project Children with some of the other interns, it was a privilege and I loved seeing the whole community getting together and celebrating the 4th of July as well as each other! Here a picture of myself (left) and another intern watching the Macy's firework show!

No comments:

Post a Comment