Sunday, February 17, 2013

Greenwood Lake Radio is on the Air!


You never know where life is going to take you. If someone told me a year ago that I would be
co-hosting a radio show I would have never believed it. In somewhat of a random twist of fate, I'm now  the co-host, along with Kevin Sweeney, of Greenwood Lake Radio on WTBQ 93.5. As an endeavor of the Greenwood Lake Merchants Guild, of which I'm the VP, Greenwood Lake Radio as it's name suggests, will showcase everything and anything Greenwood Lake. We went live this past Friday and will continue to air every Friday 11am-12pm. After the initial panic of live radio subsided, I have to say that it was a great time. So if you want an insider view of "the Lake" tune into your innkeeper on Greenwood Lake Radio. If you're outside of Orange County you can go to wtbq.com to listen.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment