Friday, April 29, 2011

Bus It!

This past week, I had no car to drive to work. I decided to walk to the bus stop and take the NJ transit bus to the City, (Port Authority) I recently had guests who took the bus up to us and stayed for the weekend. Its cool to know people have the option to take the bus and walk maybe half a mile to our Bed and Breakfast. I listened to my ipod and got comfortable, I looked out the window as we drove down Jersey Avenue toward West Milford. We drive all along the lake. It was beautiful. The mountains looked great, the trees are just starting to bud. It looks like the beginning of a Bob Ross painting," little tree here, little tree there" It takes about an hour and twenty minutes. Stressfree and cheaper!! Especially with the gas prices lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment