Thursday, July 26, 2012

Catching the rays!




The past week on the lake has been very chilled out and I got a few days in the sun to try work on some sort of a tan. I have to say with this Irish skin it's difficult to get any substantial amount! Yesterday was a great day spent out on the boat, firstly, with my friend Christine who I have to give a shout out to and then a lovely BBQ on Charlie's Cove with the Mulcahy family. I got to try tubing-which was hilarious and also spin about on the Jet Ski. As you can see from the pic above I got to get a ride on the Harley which was amazing-once on it you can totally understand what they say about getting out in the open and feeling free. I caught Elvis last weekend on the beach, not bad at all! Still trying to catch The Waterstone Inn up on their social media however im finding it a tad difficult to reach new people since I don't know anyone around this way. However I will push with it, pass the word and get liking! Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment