Friday, July 6, 2012

Living the American Dream..





So my week in Greenwood Lake has been fun filled between getting stuck into my internship, welcoming and hanging with guests at the Inn and of course celebrating 4th July! The day began by taking part in Greenwood Lake’s annual parade with some of the other Project Children interns. The local people of GWL lined the streets and cheered on all those taking part adding to the great community spirit that exists within the village. After I spent the day chilling by the pool and enjoying the American hospitality with BBQ’s and beer. I have already learnt so much from my internship and how to conduct various marketing campaigns through the Waterstone Inn. Check us out on our Facebook page to keep updated on upcoming events and activities.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Waterstone-Inn/123424657723165 

 Tomorrow night I will be out continuing the Independence Day celebrations by joining a Fireworks display along the Lake! Will keep you posted, hope you all have a good weekend x






1 comment: