Friday, July 13, 2012

Enjoying the local activities!




What an amazing fireworks display on Saturday, everybody should get the chance to see Greenwood Lake lit up under the stars! So just incase you missed it I have posted a video of the show on our Facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waterstone-Inn/123424657723165

I got the chance to go to Warwick drive-in to see a movie which was cool to see the old school screens that they have. I have been told that it is one of the few drive-inn's left in America so I would defiantly encourage you to go and check it out. It was nice to see families and children also hanging out there and playing football etc. Let me know via facebook if you have been there before or have any photos. I also went and checked out Woodbury Common Mall, what a selection of shops! A good day of retail therapy! I’m heading into check out the bright lights of NYC this weekend and do some sightseeing with some of the other interns who are over with Project Children. Cross your fingers that we don't get lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment