Monday, July 23, 2012

Nitrite-Free at Breezy Point

This past week I had the chance to spend some quality time here in Greenwood Lake with my cousin, his wife and their two young daughters. The best thing about  family and friends coming to visit is that you have an excuse to break from routine and play tour guide for awhile. After a couple of days here at the Lake, I think they can see why I chose Greenwood Lake as home. 

We ended their visit with a fabulous lunch at Breezy Point. I haven't been there with my own kids in awhile,  so I was happy to see that they now have nitrite-free hot dogs on the children's menu. I've tried to cut out all nitrites at home and it's nice to know that there's a local restaurant with an awareness and dedication to offering healthy food. Thank you Breezy!  ~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment